Pages

mybloglog code

Monday, September 12, 2011

Focus on Kindness to Achieve Your Success Goals

I find that the more I focus on helping others by leadership or encouragement that people tend to be magnetized to me; with no intention of me wanting this to happen, it just happens.  There is a universal law that says "what goes around comes around" or in other words "you reap what you sow".  How true it is and especially in business.  Zig Ziglar said it best and I love it as I see this begin to unfold in my life.  "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want".  


You can tell when you are doing good just for goods sake and when you are doing good to "GET".  It doesn't work that way; it doesn't even feel good.  The great part is that when you do good for the sake of "GOOD" you feel good too and that good will come back to you.


I love to help people.  As a small child I wanted to become a teacher. Although I did not go to school to get my teaching degree, I'm a student of the school of life, and am also a teacher to whomever would like to be taught by my experience.  We learn best by experience anyway.


Well here is a great video affirmation of what kindness can do for our world and for each of us individually.
May you find good to do today for someone.


Enjoy & God Bless:

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I like your jobs.

    Go to success as process that need find and learn more and right way.
    I'm through this process looking for principle of success via learn from other high success.
    Today, I want share them. You will love them :)

    Chu Nam
    http://www.tofinancialsuccess.com

    ReplyDelete